Get a head start on AACC Middle East Conference and plan your schedule ahead of time so you’re prepared when you get to Dubai, UAE. View by day and make sure you can take part in each session you’re interested in.
AACC Middle East is a two-day conference held in partnership with Life Dx. to bring the latest in laboratory medicine to the Middle East region. The conference covers a range of timely topics from infectious disease to big data to prenatal emerging technology as well as core laboratory areas in sample transport, lab management, and quality assurance. Each session is presented by experts in AACC’s scientific leadership to bring the latest in laboratory medicine and build new networks among attendees. Hear from experts, visit the expo, and grow your network.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss state-of-art research and technologies in laboratory medicine.
- Incorporate laboratory management strategies that enhance workflows and support accurate and effective testing to improve treatment decisions and patient outcomes.
- Implement up-to-date laboratory testing methods, technologies, and data-driven approaches in preanalytical, analytical, and postanalytical phases of sample handling.
- Describe applications and considerations of data analytics and machine learning in clinical laboratories.
- Summarize advances in biomarkers and screening for neurological disease, assessment of kidney function, preeclampsia, and newborn screening.
- Review lessons.
- Demonstrate the value and role of laboratory medicine in treatment decisions and patient outcomes.