- Laboratory directors
- Laboratory supervisors/managers
- Laboratory administration
- Medical technologists
- Quality managers
- Clinical chemists
- Molecular biologists
- IVD industry scientists
- Research scientists
- Laboratory medicine students
- Other healthcare professionals interested in laboratory medicine.
WHY DELEGATES ATTEND
AACC MIDDLE EAST?
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss state-of-art research and technologies in laboratory medicine.
- Incorporate laboratory management strategies that enhance workflows and support accurate and effective testing to improve treatment decisions and patient outcomes.
- Implement up-to-date laboratory testing methods, technologies, and data-driven approaches in preanalytical, analytical, and postanalytical phases of sample handling.
- Describe applications and considerations of data analytics and machine learning in clinical laboratories.
- Summarize advances in biomarkers and screening for neurological disease, assessment of kidney function, preeclampsia, and newborn screening.
- Review lessons.
- Demonstrate the value and role of laboratory medicine in treatment decisions and patient outcomes.
- Overcoming infectious disease obstacles.
- Laboratory management essentials.
- Proficiency testing and quality assessment.
- Optimizing lab design.
- Updates on biomarkers of neurological disease.
- Demonstrating the value of laboratory medicine.
- Impact of digitalizing healthcare on medical laboratories.
- Application of big data in clinical chemistry.
- Emerging technologies in personalized medicine.
- Advances in assessing kidney function.
- New insights on pediatric reference intervals.
- Newborn screening programs.